Start of something interesting...

 I've been holding crypto since late 2016 so I consider myself late to the party, despite the 2020 gold rush. I had heard about NFTs I think sometime in 2019 but never really thought much about it apart from probably an hour of looking at blogs. Fast forward to 2021 and after a good few months of research I took to OpenSea and bought my first NFT in May:


Humans of 2074 - #68

 I found this by randomly searching the art section and it looked unusual, I ended up getting 9 pieces from this collection. They were listed for free so I only had to pay gas which was about $15 which I thought was expensive... if only I knew what was to come! 

Now we're in September and as of today I've collected 79 NFTs, so this blog will be me talking about my journey through the NFT space, the good and the bad, the profits and the losses!

See you next time ✌️

Comments